Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Discover 30 ways to Go Green for Earth Day



I am happy to invite you to take part in a Smarter Life, Better Planet challenge, where I am one of 30 speakers discussing environmental and green topics.

This challenge has a simple format and an inspiring mission: starting from Earth Hour, March 26, until Earth Day, April 22, a new video is going up each day to offer you advice and easy tips on how you can improve your health and our planet.

In less than 3 minutes per day, you'll learn how to:

- Lower your energy use (and bills)
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Purchase more sustainable products when shopping
- Save money while using less plastic
- And a whole lot more...

Along with watching a video, you can also complete a fun and quick challenge that will help you deepen your knowledge of each topic and create a simple plan just for you and your family to go green.

To take this rewarding journey along with me, my fellow speakers, and all the other participants, go to http://smarterlifebetterplanet.com/. Click on my picture on the left column to watch my video and hear my challenge.



You can also join the Smarter Life Better Planet conversation on Facebook at http://on.fb.me/hXCiq9 and follow @smarterbetter on Twitter.

As always, I appreciate your support and your effort as together we work to create a new and sustainable lifestyle, one action at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment